How Much Is Registration?

Registration for Recreational is $40, for Academy and Competitive $100.


What Does Registration Pay For?

OSA, OSA Team Fee, Referee, Coaching, Field Maintinence, Scholarships, Team Uniforms , and you may have other team fees if you play in a league other then Great Plains, like Frontier Country or OPL.


What about Birth Certificates?

When a player is “New” to CFC or to GotSoccer,  the online player management system, a copy of the birth certificate must be brought to the club Registrar.


Do I have to purchase anything else? How much, and what does it include?

Players must have an age-appropriate ball; wear shin guards and CFC uniform. These items may be purchased at local athletic stores. Prices vary depending on the age of the player.


How and When do I find out what team my child is on?

Coaches receive their team rosters from the Coaching Coordinator at the Coaches Meeting. Coaches will begin contacting their players shortly thereafter, prior to the season start. Also we will try our best to input all team, and coach info into the website for a fast and hassle free process.


Why can't I keep the same players on one team?

When players register in the Recreation program they are all put in a player pool, and randomly assigned to a team. This is to keep from having a "stacked" or "hand picked" team. The same players will remain on the same team for a full year (fall and spring). After that they will once again go back into the pool and randomly assigned to a new team, also when the player ages out of his/her age group will go back into the pool (ex: a player aging out of U8 going to U10). If you want your child to be on a specific team, being an assitant coach that team will get you a spot. Another way to keep the same players on one team is to join the Academy or Competitive program.


This is my childs first season, how will I know what age group he/she is in?

This is the age division for the fall of 2013

Age Group               D.O.B

U5 ('09 palyer)   8/1/08-7/31/09              U12 ('02 player)   8/1/01-7/31/02          

U6 ('08 player)   8/1/07-7/31/08              U13 ('01 player)   8/1/00-7/31/01  

U7 ('07 player)   8/1/06-7/31/07              U14 ('00 player)   8/1/99-7/31/00

U8 ('06 player)   8/1/05-7/31/06              U15 ('99 player)   8/1/98-7/31/99

U9 ('05 player)   8/1/04-7/31/05              U16 ('98 player)   8/1/97-7/31/98

U10 ('04 player)   8/1/03-7/31/04            U17 ('97 player)   8/1/96-7/31/97

U11 ('03 player)   8/1/02-7/31/03            U18 ('96 player)   8/1/95-7/31/96

                                                           U19 ('95 player)   8/1/94-7/31/95


Who Are The Board Members?

The Clinton board is made up of VOLUNTEERS that are usually PLAYER PARENTS. To see a list of board members and postitions held just click on the board members tab.


Who runs the Clinton Football Club?

CFC is organized entirely by PARENTS and VOLUNTEERS. As a NON-PROFIT organization, CFC is dependent upon VOLUNTEERS such as YOU. This organization always needs YOUR help. If you would like to VOLUNTEER as a board member or help in any other way, please feel free to contact any of the standing board members.


What is OSA?

Oklahoma Soccer Association is the governing body for soccer throughout Oklahoma.


What is Frontier Country?

Frontier Country Soccer Association is the local governing body for the middle and western area of Oklahoma.


What is ODP?

The US YOUTH SOCCER Olympic Development Program or ODP as it is more commonly called is a national identification and development program for high-level players. The program identifies and develops youth players throughout the country to represent their state association, region and the United States in soccer competition.


What is the difference between Competitive and Recreational Soccer?

Recreational teams are formed to provide players the opportunity to play soccer in a Recreational league. There are no training fees, signup is all that is required for placement, and players who come to practices and follow a few basic team rules play at least 50% of each game. Coaches are usually volunteer parents. Competitive teams are formed by tryouts and professional coaches are paid a monthly training fee.


Does the Clinton Football Club offer camps? When are they held and what do they cost?

CFC offers summer camps for Rec and Competitive players, strikers, and goalkeepers. Pre-tryout camps are held for competitive players in June each year. Register for camps on the club website in early summer.


How Can I or a Business Buy an Ad On This Site?

Contact one of the board members if you wish to advertise on our website. *ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE WEBSITE ADS GO TOWARDS OUR SOCCER PROGRAM.